\\ Recently, I’ve completed multiple on-site, creative freelance assignments with top brands, including:
• L’Oreal, in the Matrix global division — NYC (Current, ongoing assignment)
• Macy’s, in the Fashion Office department — NYC
• Macy’s, in the Visual Merchandising department — NYC
• Fujifilm corporate — Upstate NY
I’m a high-energy creative leader with over 20 years of freelance, agency, and in-house experience in print, web and interactive design spaces.
Ranked top 5% internationally in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign and top 10% in Illustrator.*
My print design experience includes: branding and identity design; advertising, event and direct marketing campaigns; product design, packaging, and advertising; booths, signage, and point-of-purchase displays; and design, typography, and layout of books, magazines, lookbooks, catalogs, and annual reports.
Highlights from my interactive experience include: website design and redesign; mobile and responsive design; blog and content management system (CMS) design and management; web banner, and email design; flash animation, presentation and kiosk design; storyboarding and wire framing; user interface (UI) design; user testing; information architecture (IA).
My outstanding achievements include:
• Silver Addy Award for Creative Direction (Web)
• Bronze Addy Winner for Art Direction (Print)
• Published identity work in “LogoLounge Master Library, Volume 1 & 2”
• Photoshop — Expert; Top 5%*
• InDesign — ACE**; Top 5%*
• Illustrator — Expert; Top 10%*
* Elance.com Skills Test, International
** Adobe Certified Expert